Submission of Content
By submitting content such as text, photos, and video to this site. You agree that the content does not infringe or violate someone else’s rights and/or otherwise violates the law, in any shape or form and you hold us and our partner/contractors harmless in perpetuity.
You also agree to grant us a license to your content which is royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, on a world-wide basis worldwide license to publicly display your content, with the final authority being the site webmaster.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Szukini.com and/or contributors makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitations of liability
Szukini.com and/or its contributors will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Szukini.com and/or its contributors has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by Singapore law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Szukini.com and/or its contributors liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by [NAME’S] negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of [NAME]; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for [NAME] to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Szukini.com and/or its officers or employees or its contributors in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
[Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect its officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors, under and only within Singapore law.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.